Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation

I can't believe that this week is almost over. I have spent the last week with my sister Cassie in Ohio. (Not one of those places on my top ten lists of places to go. But her family live here.) The week has gone by so fast.

We have sewed and done day trips and just fun all around. On Tuesday we went to Longaberger. Wednesday to Kirtland (historical stuff). Friday to a couple of quilt shops. I have bought so much stuff that she is going to have to ship so of it to me. It won't fit in my suitcase. You will have to wait until I get home to see the few pictures that I have taken.

But tomorrow I have to go back to the hot, Atlanta. And Monday back to work. Oh, well how do you think I can retire. I am ready to not work - but how to support my habit. That is the big questions.

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hooray for your fun trip!!! Can't wait to see all your goodies. I had to laugh when you said your purchases had to be shipped!!!

Unknown said...

By now you are back here in Hotlanta-so hot today I did not venture out of the house. Did i accomplish anything? Does sitting on the couch watching the histroy channel count? That was about it

Becky said...

We visit family in places like you do (only go there because the people we love are there) Please post pictures of your new goodies :) Love to see what other people take home. Hope that your trip was wonderful! Glad to have you back in Hotlanta! This morning is a bit cooler.

Susan said...

It sounds like you had a great trip! I'm looking forward to seeing your goodies.

wholesale leggings said...

I have search some information and blogs that might
need someday. Good thing I finally found your site.

Salvation Army Pearland said...

Well, the article is actually the freshest topic. I trust your conclusions and may eagerly forestall to your returning updates. merely auditory communication thanks will not merely be adequate, for the tremendous lucidity in your writing. i will directly grab your rss feed to stay attentive to any updates.

Goodwill Missouri City said...

The necessary information you posted in here is excellent and has lots of beneficial articles that could be used as one great resource of knowledge of various aspects! I think you provided the best services for everyone.