Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SPRING! ! !

Spring has shown up in Georgia. This weekend was so pretty that I had to get in my car and just spend time on the road. (I really miss MaryAnn. Saturday was perfect for a day trip.) The sun is shining, birds are singing. It make me happy.

Since it was such a pretty day on Saturday I hit a couple of quilt shops in my travels. This was during shop hop and I said that I was not going to do any. I bought pieces for a quilt that I have already started and need more variety. This doesn't count as buying fabric does it? It is for a project already started and I can't finish without it. Oh rationalization, isn't it great.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindi-Cindi-Cindi
Don't rationalize...if you saw it and wanted it...go for it girl! I am glad I am not the only one that lost her resolve regarding the shop hop! AND now you can work on the UFO's that were missing just the right fabric!

Becky said...

Sounds like your car just headed to the quilt shops, like heading for home. This was fabric that you needed. It was an essential purchase. :)

Becky said...

Love your blog name! You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.

www.quiltingbooklady.com

Unknown said...

I tagged you too...but check Beck's blog for details......