Friday, October 15, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

I have been sick for two weeks. Tired all the time. And this week is Thimbles. Thanks goodness this week is Thimbles. I need sewing time, laughing with friends and the general out of controlness (I don't think that is even a word but it should be) that happens during Thimbles.
My blocks for the exchange I am doing with the girls - Becky, Kristie, Gretchen, Karin - are not cut out. I don't think they will get done tonight. Cause I think I am going to bed. I need to be ready for tomorrow. How many hours till Saturday morning? Once it is here it will fly by.


Karin said...

Yeah for Cindi blogging!!!!!
See you tomorrow

Becky said...

So sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope you are better in the mornning! See you tomorrow:)

Gretchen said...

I fell out of my chair when Knapsack Quilts showed up in my google reader. Please get well and don't worry about the squares. Except for ms. retired person Becky, I don't know if any of us are ready to start in. See you tomorrow!

Custom Lapel Pins said...

Yes we are ready!!!!!!!!!

fahad henry said...

This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming
With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
For Details Visi

CxiCxi de Castro said...

I really like your blog! :) Really!
Visit Us

Coduri Postale Constanta said...

nice & gorgeous blog. I just like your blog. Thanks for share with us!!!
Coduri Postale Constanta

Coduri Postale Galati said...

really your blog is so nice. I visit again in your site,
Thanks for lovely site.
Coduri Postale Galati